Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas update

At last measurement the scarf was 238.875 ft. That is 5.97% of the goal. Work has slowed some now that the scarf is permanently at Drew's house. However I did get a few feet done while watching movies this week. And I managed to get a couple of pictures!
I'm still working with handspun from Eilonwy.

Here we have (if i'm reading her yarn key correctly) is soy silk and merino with a little soy/cashmere blended into it early on. The merino is from a pound of purple and pink roving that I sent her.











I'll take this directly from the key... "ball o' orange based mixed colors. This is an early yarn, recently re-found. It's the same fiber ysed in skeins I sent before, but those were plied with green or orange and this is plied on itself."





No comments: