Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th and I just watched "The 13th Warrior" with Drew.
I've finished the Lorna's Laces,
done a skein of Linie 73-Spot
(yarn 18) in teal,







a ball of Berroco Plush Colors (yarn 19) in kiwi,










and started a ball of violet mystery wool (yarn 20). I think I may have gotten the wool to make a stuffed penguin. I know the teal yarn was purchased at Serendipity because it was sparkley and teal (one of my favorite colors). The lime was probably intended for a baby toy of some description. I probably should have saved it as I do have baby knitting in the offing, but new yarn is always better and I think I shall make a blanket, which this wouldn't really do for anyway. I've also got to make a wedding shawl for Lindsay and a DNA scarf for Sam. Or something else suitably medical.
On the bright side, I chew my fingers less when I'm knitting. I probably won't get much done tomorrow. I've got work and then Drew and I are going to "The Count of Monte Cristo" at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. I'll knit if I can get him to drive.

No comments: